Old 01-18-2016, 11:24 PM
White Cap
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2014
Position: B-767

Originally Posted by wallyp34 View Post
Mike, I agree that it is pathetic Dave is still fighting this fight. He is going to die knowing he disrespected most of his employee's. A scumbag like him will never, ever change his ways. He makes a ton of money off the backs of his subservient workforce. Rich, I'm talking to you. Heard you on the radio a couple weeks ago. The future of Dave's 767's are in question due to ATSG and Mr. Bezos wanting more lift. Maybe he go bye-bye. Maybe not. A cockroach like DB will never go away. I can only hope the hard working folk at AJT will recognize and appreciate their sacrifices and demand a contract commensurate with what they do every day. Do not give up the IBT. You have no chance without them.

Thanks for the support. Dave and his ilk have always been able to take advantage of desperate pilots. Eastern was a boon to him. I gave up long ago thinking that the South Florida FSDO would intervene, and force change over there. In his illegal letters to the pilot group, Dave says that he will bargain with any other union. He already knows that ALPA won't touch this group and that the IBT can be just as ruthless as himself. They humiliated him in 2009. If this passes, it will be termination time for the union pilots at AJT. Dave did it before, and he will do it again. 5Y is interviewing 200 pilots this month, and the union knows the background of every 36th street guy trying to get on. Good luck fellas.