Old 01-22-2016, 06:42 PM
snowdawg
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2011

Originally Posted by Maddogflier View Post
A letter is out with the exact number. The TA puts them 14.2% above our current rates. We would have been 14.5% higher had the TA passed so slightly above. The profit sharing programs are very different but if today profits were the same would produce a similar result. Two huge difference betwwen the program's however. Their profit sharing does not increase as revenue goes up if the airline grows and it's not pensionable. The pension part purs our PS near 25% this year.
The numbers that need to be researched our their overall pilot costs verses ours. I know that Delta management will kill to have the United reserve system. I would vote no on anything like that system. It would be a huge job killer on the international side.
I just don't get the excitement about the UAL TA. I was hoping they would leap over our TA. Their TA is not going to help us much if at all.
You joined the forum a month ago???? And you seem to have a profound contractual insight between our failed ta and UAL's new ta. Interesting.
You should be a union rep.