View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 05:53 PM
gettinbumped
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: A320 Cap

Originally Posted by UAL T38 Phlyer View Post
I'm just now starting to use Crew Companion. Most of it is self-explanatory, but I have two questions regarding trip pick-ups.

1. "37 hours LBT" What is LBT?

2. I used a criteria-set to pick-up a trip. Once a trip has been picked-up, should I delete the criteria, to prevent the system from trying to pick up another trip? Or, if the previous trip now covers the days in that criteria, and effectively removes the available days, does one just leave it?

I was going to delete the criteria-set or "trade request," but hesitated, as I wasn't sure if it would delete the trip I had picked-up.
LBT is Local Base Time, as correctly mentioned above.

Have no fear of deleting criteria trade (or ANY trade) once you have been awarded it. If the ID is in your line, deleting the trade request won't touch it. User beware, this is UAL IT we are talking about. I ALWAYS take a screen shot of my line with the ID in it after ANY trade. I also always screen shot my Payrec before and after any trade.

As to whether the criteria trade disappears once it's been awarded, I'm not sure. I would SUSPECT that if the criteria trade was for a specific pairing or days and it executes, it won't be in play again. But if you put the criteria trade over a longer period of time my GUESS is that it will stay in there and award another ID that fits the criteria legally. So if you don't want it to execute again, I would delete it. But best to probably contact Tom at ETripTrader to make sure. He's awesome and will get you an answer FAST.