View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 10:26 AM
blastboy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: RC-3 Seabee. Skipper of the A21 cutter.

Originally Posted by Slice View Post
I think that with your hours you should worry about getting an interview(and be grateful), getting a job offer(and be grateful), and passing training before worrying where you're gonna go next. This is what kills me about low timers these days. Many of you guys come across as if getting a job is an entitlement. It's arrogant to be looking for a better regional job before being hired or flying the line at your FIRST! WTF?
Holy hell, Slice! Relax there. So because the regionals are hiring guys with 250TT, low timers all of a sudden become arrogant in the eyes of high timers. And because he's think about his future he's arrogant? So my future plans to work at AA in MIA flying the A300 is being arrogant? I didn't detect even a hint of arrogance or feeling of entitlement from ThreeGreens' posts. You don't even have to worry about flying with a lower timer ever in your life, so what are you complaining about? Brown doesn't hire low timers last I checked. Enjoy your time at Brown and stop worrying about the low timers. Everything will be just fine.

Last edited by blastboy; 08-01-2007 at 10:42 AM.