Thread: Skywest v2.0
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 09:15 AM
WesternSkies
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2015
Position: Downward Dog

Originally Posted by MoovenUP View Post
Yes sir, it was optional if outside the trip footprint. Not optional within the trip footprint but had hours attached to reflow. PER DAY. So if you were reflowed (also pay protected) from a 20 hour 4 day onto a 10 hour 4 day excursion within your original pairing footprint, you would get 1 hour per day for the reflow plus pay protected. So instead of working for 20 you would get 24 for working 10. And there was an extra two hours per day if outside your daily footprint, also not optional. But a reflow outside of trip footprint was optional with additional 3 hours.
A ten hour four day? At least use MDG of 4.2.
16.8 4 day instead of a 20 which may not have
:efficiency you bid
ver night you bid
: non international
:quick turns
:an airplane you didn't bid
:with a person you bid avoid
:six legs to mke you didn't bid

I could go on.
But you sir are selling something and it isn't the respect of seniority with your ridiculous 10 hour four day example.

In the game of moving airplanes we are a very cheap and minor relative cost. Dropping an extra three hours of fo pay means nothing to company if it gets the flight done. They are asking for it, they want it, they will gladly pay three hours for thousands of potential reserves.

I'd like to say we pilots should work together on this, but I think the best advice is to put yout effort on applications to the "big show". (If you don't have personal reasons to stay)