View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 12:30 PM
BFree
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2016

As a MEC member I am schocked by your accusations against Tony. They are all completely without merit. Where do you get your information? How did Tony allow the flow to slip? How could he control it? Do you actually think he had the power to stop it? As for all of the IP issues in LOA 15 - I did those, not Tony. If you look at the IP section of the contract we have no work rules. The last time the IPs were addressed in any negotiations was the 2007 contract. As instructors we do not get the benefit of PBS (or vacation low). In LOA 14 we did not get anything. So I, again not Tony, got in front of the company for the LOA 15 negotiations. All of the "gains" that trouble you so much, are just current practice for the most part. I negotiated on the last two days of negotiations, so none of what the IPs got came at the expense of any line pilot in any way shape or form. If these work rules bother you that much, at least blame the right person before you waste a bunch of time on the witch hunt.

As for the rest of your false claims they are just that. False. Wild claims made by a newly created profile that doesn't even have a real name attached; yeah that's a reliable source. It looks like someone running against Tony, or one of their friends is smearing anything and everything they can.

So please don't even find it necessary to reply to this post until you grow up enough to stop hiding behind a keyboard.

Bryan Freeman
LEC 111 Chair