View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 10:09 AM
SydKat
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Originally Posted by crj900ASA View Post
Some of you think these are incorrect you must know his pay, why don't you post it and see if it matches what comes out from ALPA?

Rep said it Co confirmed it he changed his pay to much higher when he took office.

As far as the threats toward reps who don't agree the feds and Co have been notified and they know his tight knit group of IPs. Would be funny to see the IP and the Co sued again. Ohhh yeah are you going to deny the MEC chair caused a lawsuit for his actions in the sim? The pilot won. How childish to threaten someone's career because they don't agree with you on issues. 1 Good lawsuit toward the Co for on of these power hungry IPs could bring that whole dept crashing down. Back a few years ago at my previous 121 carrier the training dept was mostly Fos and JR captains it saved the Co millions.

If you are a rep, poll pilots call 10 random pilots an without prompting the tell them who is running for MEC chair, I bet not one says vote for an IP.

The reps also say they know for sure that TM and BF are the one leaking all the info to JB. Your MEC is being run by JB! What a way to communicate JB posting on message boards.

Someone will blast this but the truth hurts, its all factual. Look at those defending him.
This whole thing screams of personal agenda. He reported me and had my last post removed, so I'll just say this. We all know who has the biggest sour grapes with this MEC, and who comes out of hiding every few months and manks a bunch of noise at LEC meetings, so I guess we should just put this in the proper context with all his other baseless personal attacks.