View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 02:03 PM
gonyon
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2010

Originally Posted by FreeSmiles View Post
I don't care about A14 or D0 or anything like that for that matter. But having my choice to inquire about paperwork (maybe dispatch hasn't filed it yet due to EDCT, wx, maintenance etc? It is very much my job to know things that affect the safe and legal outcome of my flight...) being met with mic clicks and pot shots from other pilots (even if they are just puffery on an online forum) is not a sign of solidarity. This pilot group is eating itself alive with that crap, along with "slopers" and whatever else goes on in APC. We are all in this together, and we are in it for the long haul, no matter what JA says. Just act like professionals, and keep your resume updated. QOL is one thing, sending your kids to college is another. Shouldn't have to choose in this profession with these profits. But throwing tantrums and turning on each other gets us nowhere, and neither does meaningless online posturing.

We should all be united against slope tho. Not sure if that's what you're getting at or not but the slope in our co tract is dusgusting