Thread: Omni Air
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 04:48 AM
NCR757dxr
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2011

Originally Posted by FL450 View Post
People wonder why our management is so hush about new stuff because everything gets told on public forums, example:

^^^^ not affiliated with Omni
Why does it matter? Really? I asked a simple question. What are you the keeper of the Omni Book of Code? Nothing asked is SSI or not found out on the internet anyway. Really dude, chill out. I mean I know it must get boring sitting in a hotel, chasing an airplane but don't take it out on me just because you are upset. I asked a simple question based on observation and curiosity and thankfully I initially got a proper reply to said question. Nothing more, nothing less. This is the PUBLIC forum where participants DO NOT need to be affiliated with the company they are posting about. I don't come on the private Omni forum posting things nor do I claim employment at Omni.

Most every ACMI airline is hush about stuff due to the fluid nature that contracts might not pan out or etc.... not just Omni.

And before you flame me for my last comment with something along the lines of "what are you a watcher of others as well" or something, the answer is yes due to fact I've worked in the ACMI world and it's intriguing to keep tabs to see potential growth which leads to potential hiring. Nothing more.