View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 06:57 PM
newgrad411
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: DHC-8 F/O

Originally Posted by FliFast View Post
I'm a CFI....hmmm.

I'm just curious what form the proposed China operation will be. A bit selfish on my part, but China is a key piece to the success to many of the cargo operators of this country. I can just see Mesa prove to the Chinese, Fred Smith and other airline managements that pilots will work in China for the same compensation as those who sew Nike sneakers.
Since your boiling over with CFI intelligence, why don't you simply conduct a quick search on these forums. All of the info that I have heard is availible to you, right here.

Let me help you out:
1) Click on "search," the third option from the right on the blue banner above.
2) Type in "Mesa Airlines China" into the search field, and select "show posts" and read away. The second result from the top is in relation to FedEx.

All of you think that just b/c we work for Mesa, that we have an large part in planning, and carrying out each aspect of our airline. Surely you all can't be that ignorant. As dash drivers, the airline didn't really shop this opportunity to us, as we have zero CRJ flight hours.

Perhaps you could explain to me the maintenence program and oil change intervals on your '95-'97 delivery trucks?