View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Slice
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Spartan

Originally Posted by newgrad411 View Post
I know two that are (both airline pilots), so I guess the other one and I haven't crosses paths yet.

de727ups-
Bottom line, these rookies should keep quiet on threads that in no way involve them. If they don't work for a regional, or mesa namely, they have no business posting their mindless ideas on this thread. Read away, but don't waste our time, and flame people unless it involves you.

To follow suit: "We don't need cfi's here."
Rookies? Aren't you still a probie? Or are you seasoned vet at 13 months? Your posts are representative of the typical fast-trackers. You are a "San Juan Wonder" if I recall correctly. Getting a airline job with low hours doesn't make you better than a CFI and your statements in this thread are far from "professional". Being a Dashole or even flying a 777 doesn't make you better than a guy teaching for a living. News flash: If you get paid to fly for a living you are a professional pilot...You've got a lot to learn kid. I hope you get displaced to the RJ so you can experience the real company you get your check from every 2 weeks.