View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 01:48 PM
MooseJaw
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2016

Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
I threw up a little in my mouth reading that latest negotiation update. I think we are really kidding ourselves. The only thing these management folk understand is profits, profits and profits. And the only way to stop the profits is going to be a work stoppage. IROPs, chaos, incompetency, the cash keeps flowing into the company's coffers and gives them no incentive to negotiate. The only thing, the only thing we have in our favor is the movement of airplanes, that's it. The planes dont move, the company doesn't make money. Berating guys about asking for paperwork or fuel, availability lists, none of that crap matters. It's like worrying about the river drying up because you throw a rock in it. Planes not moving off the gate is the only thing that will make management serious about negotiating.
They will just drag this out until a merger with that other shi.thole airline Frontier is announced and then we can wait another 3 year for a joint contract . I swear I can't update my AirlineApps account enough.