Thread: Shrinkage?
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 07:27 PM
SVA402
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2008

Originally Posted by PilotGR View Post
All you have to do is get on social media and read comments about of customer service. Its amazing how much hate we get..
It's to the point that it's almost unfair. Granted, we have a long way to go, but some people are just looking to be difficult. At the same time I see a lot of really cool things posted on social media that employees are doing to step up our game. Like others have said, I truly see things getting better. But it's going to take time. It will take time to get all the employees on board. The (perhaps rightfully) grumpy 30 year Captain/FA/Gate agent/etc that has been wronged by the company will take time to trust management and be on board with helping. And because of that it will take time for the customers to see a true change across the board. I hope the investors are willing to give it a chance because if management continues to lead this the right direction, it will improve. Employee morale will improve, in turn customer service will improve, in turn we'll get those high dollar customers back, and in turn profits will improve.