View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 08:51 AM
skybolt
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005

Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
Yawn. Council in-fighting and intrigue, he said, she said, blah, blah, blah. Are we in the airline industry or on an episode of Kardashians? Let's stand together to get a contract, then you guys can go back to your personal squabbles.
No personal squabble here Sir.

I merely pointed out that someone from 18, a council that just last year attempted to disrupt the MEC by filing Article 8 charges on the FO Reps from both 77 and 109*, is trolling for a recall in 77.

I repeat trolling for a RECALL in 77.

Rainbows, you are asking for us to "stand together", so I assume that you oppose people who are attempting to foment a recall in someone else's base. Am I right?, or do you support recalls during negotiations?

No one in DFW is threatening recalls. Of course recalls are always an option, but they are a NUCLEAR option that is to be avoided at all costs. The 170 so pilots who have signed up to support a Local for DFW support a Local for DFW because we want a local voice in the way our union operates, nothing more.

WE are attempting to gain a Local, not blow up the union. Looks to me like Ralph supports blowing up the union. Which of these approaches is likely to result in "standing together"

*The Article 8 charges were withdrawn in once case and defeated in the other.