View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 02:59 PM
USMCFDX
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006

Originally Posted by KC10 FATboy View Post
So you're going to play "I've got a secret, read the effing contract?" Nice. What great culture we have here.

Second, I don't think the plaintiff in the lawsuit said he would have voted no had he known. The plaintiff knew and warned the union. The union ignored his interpretation of the TA language. Now a jury is going to decide who was correct.
Read the lawsuit, there are 4 plaintiffs.

"For instance, Plaintiff Castroverde, who will be retiring in 2017, voted in favor of the Tentative Agreement largely due to the prospect of receiving the maximum Sick Leave Buyback represented by Binder. However, since he plans to retire in 2017, he will thus not be eligible for the “maximum” value represented by Binder. Had he been aware of the true nature of the Sick Leave Buyback, he would have rejected the Tentative Agreement."

Maybe he should have read the TA.

As to your other comment it's not a secret, it's in the contract. Same one that describes the sick buyback to this moron.

Are either of you the Captain that swore to me prior to the TA we had a cash over cap? I had to educate him that it was his sick buyback was the check that he was receiving and he still didn't believe me.

Read and know your contract - SMH

Last edited by USMCFDX; 05-01-2016 at 03:11 PM.