Thread: Boutique Air
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 12:37 PM
tizzizzailslf04
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2015

Originally Posted by u4gotthecoffee View Post
Thanks for the responses guys, I welcome any others to share their numbers as well. OKStBryan, what instructor ratings do you have if you don't mind me asking? Considering that your time is much lower, I'm curious to know if you think, or if the company alluded to, that you having a bachelors degree made you more competitive at 440TT than other applicants with higher times.

Is anyone else familiar with whether or not the company looks favorably toward those with bachelors degrees and as a result may hire those who do hold one with lower times? Any other thoughts on what the company likes to see would be much appreciated.

I have a navy background, just graduated from TCU with a geography degree, and have 310 TT - working on my CFI certs - thanks again for your responses!
First off. Go Frogs! I also went to TCU and am a DFW Boutique-r. I had about 600 when I was hired and I honestly don't think the degree was a big part of it. I think it really just depends on if they need people in certain places or not. I just happened to apply at a time when they needed guys for DFW.

But that's just my guess. I don't (and won't) really post around here but OkStateBryan is holding it down answering all the questions it looks like. Good luck everyone!