View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 12:16 PM
blueFroggy
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Originally Posted by cmesoar View Post
What helping out list? I have been called twice in the last year to help them out of where I live. Both times I did not answer the phone. I never called them and put myself on a list.

I have never done an RSA and I will not since I don't live in base. However, I will pick up open time if it works with my commute to base. I usually swap things around but it is no ones business what I do with my schedule as it's my schedule. Period. All I try and do is maximize my time at home. My time at home is worth more to me than someone telling me on a forum I probably should not pick up open time because we are AT LEAST a year from any kind of CBA. If this company wants to run things short as far as staffing, that is their problem. There is not one thing either I or the Union can do about it.

And yes it is 100% ILLEGAL for ALPA to tell us what to do with open time, etc. Your buddy may mention it to you in the corner at an ALPA event, but ALPA will not publicly announce such nonsense. They are smarter than that.
You are part of the problem sir. How dare you.