View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 09:49 AM
Turbinej
New Hire

Joined APC: Jun 2016
Position: B777 FO
Default training pay (non new hire)

I am on reserve. Going to training here in June for another airplane.

Question about training pay for all you contract guru's. Sent in a pay claim question don't like the response they gave me. Waiting on filing a PDR till payday to see what really happens.

I am in training from the 7th till end of June. I get three hours pay per day which add up to 69 hours. My MPG shows only 69 hours. Shouldn't I be getting a minimum of 73 hours pay for the month. Pilot pay claim says no because I have a hybrid line.

Next question is that I have 4 days reserve before training. And Pilot Claim is saying I have a hybrid line. And that my reserve days are included in the 69 hours. The 69 hours just adds up for training not the reserve days. Am I giving the company 4 days of reserve for free by the sounds of it. Reserves are paid 4 hours and some change for each reserve day. Keep it simple. I feel I should be getting 16 hours of pay for the reserve days in addition to the 69 hours that adds up for just training starting on the 7th. The contract does not give examples or really talk in detail on this type of situation except month preferencing.

Can United guys only give me some feedback please.