View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 12:32 PM
Skyooopilot791
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2016
Position: Boeing 737 FO

Let's put it like this, before this silver didn't have enough pilots and even after this silver will not have enough pilots for a flow to work. People at silver had options to go to frontier before this and said no because frontier doesn't pay you in training.... so I don't really think things will change much there for now.

Only way this will work is if frontier starts paying in training and Silver starts paying people correctly to get people in the door. It's really hard to say if they will. During my time there which ended sometime back, they didn't seem to care about the pilots feelings not one bit.

And time to go from IAD will depend on them hiring more people. With the amount of people leaving to go to other places it could take awhile if they plan to keep IAD open and how badly they want to staff IAD over the other bases. And I wouldn't tell you to pick TPA base over MCO due to so few pilots in TPA. You will not be able to do any schedule changes due to lack of coverage unless you get someone to trade with you.

Last edited by Skyooopilot791; 06-03-2016 at 12:35 PM. Reason: typo