Old 08-13-2007, 09:15 PM
pilot221
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: ATC

Originally Posted by NavyGIVguy View Post
221, Is somebody refered to as JCB still there? I'm reading the Scenic forum and LMAO at some of his/her replies to questions. Blunt truth teller, that JCB! Thanks again for the info. Should I be studying ATP for the written portion of the interview process there or some other question bank? I stopped at the GC with my family on our way to visit wifey's folks in Sonora CA. We were really excited about showing it to our boys (then 9 and 7). We blind folded them in the parking lot and walked them to the edge(they had no clue what we were going to look at. when the bandanas came off, they were like "oh, cool." and walked around looking for rocks to throw to the bottom. I think there goal was to fill it in, haha. We planned on coming back one day to camp along the Colorado in the canyon. Maybe this will be or chance. the boys are 12/10 now. probably still want to fill it in.HAH!
Yes JCB is here. I don't think he replies anymore on there though. Yea it's pretty entertaining...he's like that in person too...pretty funny sometimes. He'll probably be in on your interview too. The written is from the ATP. 35 questions. Can only miss 8 I think. It's the #1 killer for most people. Don't worry about the math questions and most figures. Cool story. You will have plenty of time for canyon stuff if you get over here. You can take them up even. They will have a lot of work to do to fill it up though, that's for sure. Everyday I notice something new or find out how far this canyon really goes. It's crazy.