View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 08:21 AM
baseball
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2013

Originally Posted by APC225 View Post
Was offered 150% VDO pay in a VM. Contacted them and accepted. After trip, extra pay removed. Called and they reinstated. Crew pay reviews it and takes it away again. I make an audio file of the VM and email it to them. They again deny saying "yes it was offered but it shouldn't have been"! Sent it all to CP who directs it be paid. Can't make this up.
download the free app that records all phone calls from specific phone numbers.

Not a fan of Bebe. She denied my 150% and said they have the right to restore my days off even though they agreed to buy two days at the VJM rate plus pay me for the days. I guess she believes that it is "inferred" in the contract that crew scheduling can do whatever they want to do after you hang up the phone with them.

I won't be doing any more of anything extra for these people. We should mandate "integrity" in the cba. If unable, get our union rep on the phone, monitoring all crew scheduling lines and phone calls for anything that involves add pay, extra pay, etc.

The CP shouldn't even be involved in this stuff. Furthermore, the CP should just automatically rubber stamp "approved" on all pay claims. if they are really pilot advocates it's time to put up or shut up.