Thread: ICED
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 07:59 PM
TenYearsGone
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2009
Position: 7ERB

Originally Posted by Clearedtopush View Post
Due to revisits on agreed upon sections of the contract and a proposal to up our ask from our prior table position the NMB has sided with the company and is placing our mediation in a holding status. They will devote the assets being used to other pending contracts. JM asked for and received permission to continue talks on several sections near completion prior to a complete shutdown of talks. This is anticipated to be a long term suspension. The MEC has remained in special session because of this development however as of now has no plan going forward.
Im at point in my life that I am done "giving". My services are worth more than what our beloved management thinks. The markets agree with me.

I am ready to do whatever it takes. Its an embarrassment to call yourself a world class airline when you operate the oldest equipment, while subsidizing foreign airlines. Airlines that are operating brand new, top of the line jets. Old Delta 767s jets sitting at the gate, next to brand spanking new 787s operated by Skyteam members, being funded by Delta.

This has to be the biggest scam in history, next to the maritime industry. Our executives are making well north of 50million a year. Something doesnt smell right. I am worried that our focus on ME3 and NAI is mis-directed. We should be more concerned with our company trying to eliminate us.

I say, let it take as long as it takes. Im done HOAR-frost-ING IT OUT.

TEN