Thread: ICED
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 03:59 PM
BobZ
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2015

Originally Posted by Cogf16 View Post
I get what you re saying, but the pilot "sharpshooting"by intentionally delaying a departure so he can block in after midnight is perpetrating fraud or stealing from the company. Hopefully the idiot fuel hedging "expert" is actually trying to do the right thing. For me, that's the big distinction.
Are you suggesting the current CEO's hand picked 'hedger' who was leading and shadowing his delta trades in a personal account...... and who of late had his trading license stripped, along with ordered 'restitution' was some kind of icon of virtue and integrity.... only capable of 'doing the "right" thing'????

You will have to excuse my inability to absorb such a ridiculous assertion with a straight face.

Never mind I simply do not buy the alleged 'senior dude' cp story as anything more than that......a story.

If mgmt had the dope on such events.... that is stealing.......... and any pilot engaging in such activities would be gone.

Unless you also believe ANY pilot that experiences a PWA triggered multiplier has somehow dishonestly precipitated such an event?

The cp tells a story that accuses line pilots of outright theft...... and no one calls BS?

Last edited by BobZ; 07-22-2016 at 04:16 PM.