Old 07-27-2016, 11:43 AM
FLY6584
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2007
Position: 737 right
Default Basics to a successful interview at a Major

Here is an awesome article from the folks at Centerline Interview Consulting outlining the basics to a successful interview at a Major.
I cannot say enough great things about the folks at Centerline. It was by far the best investment I made throughout the entire process. From the one on one phone conferences to review my application and make sure it was perfect to be able to get the interview invite to the one on one, face to face interview prep session that I got with one of their guys who was overnighting where I lived to the multiple phone conferences after, I felt more than prepared for my big day.

These guys aren't there to teach you a script or teach you to be someone you aren't. They just know how to help you to learn how to relax and show the REAL you. And that's what the interviewers want to see most in my opinion.

Two huge thumbs for all of the folks at Centerline. If you have an interview don't hesitate to contact them to see what they are all about and how their approach is different. And if you don't have an interview yet pay the $149 and get your apps reviewed! Hands down the best money ever spent.

Last edited by FLY6584; 07-27-2016 at 11:56 AM.