View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 03:41 AM
SayAlt
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: Downward-Facing Dog Pose

(sigh)

Deflect, distract, obfuscate. It's all you know how to do!

In the immortal words of Jules Winnfield, "Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort."

Democrat Sen. Bernie Sanders: "Hillary should apologize to America for her vote in favor of the war."

Moreover, it's ironic how Hillary and her sycophants didn't pick one of the parents of the fallen soldiers from Benghazi to speak, isn't it? Funny how the "unbiased" lamestream media is giving 50x more attention to Khizr Khan than to Pat Smith. Perhaps a better testimony from Khizr Khan would have been for him to talk about how Hillary Clinton was in the U.S. Senate when she voted to invade Iraq. It was her vote, not Trump's, that sent Capt. Khan to his death. And then it was her decisions later to render Capt. Khan's sacrifice worthless. Try sticking that into your dog whistle and blowing it.

This is a thread about the ongoing Climategate fraud. Don't even try debating politics with me, boy. You'd lose that one too.

Btw, debating politics in this forum is against forum rules. It is clear that the moderators have allowed this thread to continue because the debate is 90%+ about the science (or lack thereof) re: the topic of global warmin....errrr...."climate change"....not politics per se. To be clear, the only reason I mentioned emails, rigging the game, etc. is because those who have now been proven to engage in that kind of behavior are the exact same ones perpetrating the ongoing Climategate fraud. It is beyond clear they cook the books, rig the game/debate, and are utterly dishonest, even to the point of betraying their own supporters (as the DNC did to Sanders).

That is evidence to the topic at hand, Climategate, and only brought up in that context.

Last edited by SayAlt; 08-02-2016 at 04:21 AM.