View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 08:22 PM
FlyinFool
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2014
Default GoJet Airlines - The Real Deal

Originally Posted by GoJetNoMore View Post
I don't think I'm the one with the problem. Like I said, Taters was one of the lucky ones who made it through unharmed. There are many that didn't. There is definately no shortage of people who have told of their experiences there. You believe it is ok for G7 to pull the bonus away from these people just before class started?

Not saying it's okay, but I'll take up the argument.
It's obviously within the company's legal right and ability to do so. Otherwise it wouldn't have happened. I'm not so jaded as to think they they intended to trap pilots in that way either. It just stinks of management and accountant types answering to the higher ups and not being able to fulfill their promises.
And THAT right there should be all anyone needs to know. From an outsider's perspective looking in, GoJet appears to be spinning out of control.
I'll be first to admit that I don't know most of what's going on there, but from the outside it doesn't look good. I hope for everyone involved it's a temporary funk and things improve there. Good Luck! lots of great guys and gals flying over there.