Thread: AMRG
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 10:54 AM
155mm
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2014

Originally Posted by JohnBurke View Post
It really is the same company. While others earlier in this thread were quick to try to discredit my comments, a year ago, it seems that nothing has changed, as a number of other posters have clearly demonstrated.

Yes, they were operating with spars cracked completely through in three places, landing gear so loose it could be moved around by hand while locked down and on jacks, missing gear doors, no nurse or even defibrilator with heart patients on board, and suicide patients placed in the passenger seat next to the pilot. Same personnel, same family that has been heard to tell a pilot "I don't care if you return or make it, I just need to show you having launched for dispatch reliability." Same owner that once told a pilot "Consider this your education. By all rights I shouldn't be paying you. You should be paying me."

If someone wants to go work for an operation like that, and people like that, by all means, cut your own throat and throw your hat in the ring. Never look back and say you weren't warned.

If you defend an outfit like that or deny it, you're a bald faced liar. There's no other way to put it.
Did you work for Scenic, Suntime or AMRG? I did, about 30 years ago and never heard anyone talk as bitterly as you! It was a flying job to build flight time and move on! What else is new?