View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 05:14 AM
NKtruthseeker
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2016
Position: FLL

Originally Posted by Justmeagain View Post
I don't have to pm you with anything. Because you were dumb enough to divulge your name on an anonymous forum doesn't equal credibility. You screwed up and have tried to swing that to your advantage - doubling down on the message of "here I am, I'm brave enough to identify myself! Anyone not brave enough doesn't deserve any credit". I never knew you at RAH, but knew your name. Why? You were always ranting on the message boards. Always beating the exact same drum that you are here. It sounds like this: "the union leadership are screwing us" "there's a conspiracy" "so and so is in bed with management". You have no leadership qualities that are of use to this group. Neither does MH.
Like I said, I usually stand on the sidelines. Not anymore. I'll be an active participant from now on.
I can see what happens in your cockpit - you use your left seat to your advantage and work the new guys. Most probably feign interest, but once in a while someone's eyes will light up at your message. You know that you have one on the hook. You'll work him/her. Invite them to your get together. Invite them into your chat group and continue the process of full conversion. It's not rocket science.
You and MH were problem children at RAH. Now you're in the left seat of a mainline aircraft, you are leveraging that semblance of credibility to your advantage.
You're not fooling anyone. MH is for now, but there are people out there like me, who are waking up to the ruse.

Bottom line: you and MH are working this group. You're trying to fracture it even more than it is. Anyone following you should ask themselves why they would follow a bull****** artist, who also happens to be a self admitted substance abuser? Members in good standing should ask themselves "would I let this guy into my house?" "Would I let him date my daughter/sister and not object?"

I'm not going to let you and your band of blunderers into my house through my future paycheck and work rules.

Dream on!
I can't sit on the sidelines anymore and listen to one more sentence of CB's BS. I had to endure it for years at RAH on the message boards. Everyone knew his name but few actually knew who he was. You are right, he is playing the same game.

Wake up people, he did the same thing for years at RAH. Couldn't say enough bad things about our union, organized a vocal minority into appearing like a majority and anyone who disagreed on the forums he claimed they were all the same people. You sir are a disgrace to a unified pilot group. Go ahead and discredit anyone on here you want but I can't listen to the better part of a decade of your ******* anymore.

As far as MH goes, people should know who they are getting behind. He is the Hillary Clinton of Spirit. Cant stop himself from lying even when the truth suits him better. He is compulsive. I can't imagine anyone enjoying sharing a cockpit with him. You want to follow him, be my guest but know who you are following. He's someone that left RAH under questionable circumstances after lying to everyone he was a captain there (which he wasn't). He was the same vocal, opinionated DB there he is becoming here. Always knew better, always the victim. Look at who he is getting to back his story up. None other than Kiwigirl herself. I saw it for my own 2 eyes as I am a lurker on the FLL whatsapp.

Im not the biggest fan of our negotiators but I support them until they give me a reason not to. You 3 on the other hand are some of the most vile and fracturing people this airline has on the seniority list. But go ahead and convince anyone who knows you and has seen this play out at RAH otherwise.