View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 05:24 PM
Mr Spooner

Originally Posted by SAABaroowski View Post
Yeah, your right, and what did you spend your $600.00 per diem check on..........................oh wait a second I almost forgot your airline doesnt pay per diem

Whats your second year pay rate again...................?

Oh I have off 17 days off next month, how about yourself?

Whats your domicile rest again?

How do you trip trade/drop stuff/advertise stuff?

The list is endless you work for an bottom feeder airline, mostly because management walks all over you and you reward them with voting no to ALPA............there ya go, keep up the great work..........how long have you been there?

Man, listen to you. First, I voted for the union so don't give me the "You rewarded them with voting no." Why is it always comparing days off and pay with you, I bet I could hand write your entire schedule out as much as you always talk about it. You continue to act that those of us at Colgan are idiots for staying with the company and you are a genius for leaving to work at XJET.

A true genius would buy a whole lot of XJET stock since it is at a five year low.

I hope the fare dispute between XJet and Continental goes well for you, they already slamed you taking away 69 planes and giving 44 to Chautaugua.

XJET lost what $26 million last quarter

I am not saying XJET is a bad airline, hey I admit it is much better than Colgan but all airlines have pros and cons. Just stop acting like you are a damn genius, you are not. Do you go by all of your old jobs and tell the employees how stupid they are for staying?

You are starting to sound like Sky with all his negative rants and complaints. I bet you could not go 1 week without typing the word "Colgan" in this forum.

Bottom line is Get Over It...move on...Colgan is not your problem anymore.