Thread: Endeavor or PSA
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 04:54 AM
chrisreedrules
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2012
Position: CRJ FO

Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason View Post
Two things - 1) take everything you read on here with a grain of salt, and 2) do whatever you can to talk with someone OTHER than a recruiter from both airlines. If you can find some real line pilots who don't have a horse in the race with regards to the future of the company, you might be able to get an honest assessment of both shops. Sounds like you've likely got your mind made up, which is good. Just make sure whatever you decide is best for you and your family.

Personally, I'm in an almost identical situation to you, aside from being in the Midwest myself. Offers in hand from three companies, including the two you mentioned. I've decided to make the switch to 9E in the coming weeks, scheduled for the 10/17 class. I just felt 9E had their shizzle together better than the others...didn't feel the need to shower after the other interviews. I want to fly at Delta and don't mind the idea of having to stay focused and do another interview.

I learned early on in my career that there ain't no such thing as a free lunch, so working for the double breasted jacket is something I'm excited about. It's an honor to have an offer in hand from 9E and I simply cannot wait to move on from where I am today. It's gonna be fun! Maybe we'll see you on the team soon. Good luck!
You infer that I'm a recruiter then make a post like that ...I am far from a recruiter. I fly the line just like many on here and I'll give you my honest opinion. I wouldn't have recommended a new FO consider PSA just a few months ago. Now, things have changed (as they always seem to so quickly in this segment of the industry). I don't really sugar coat anything and I'll give it to you straight. But, like I said above... BOTH are good options right now and BOTH have a future ahead of them flying for their mainline partners. I would go with whichever will have you on reserve the least amount of time and whichever has a base somewhere you would like to live.