View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 06:16 PM
gonyon
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2010

Originally Posted by nkbux View Post
5 year Captain here...depressing as it is... four years to get back to square 1 is a big pill to swallow. Retirement and profit sharing is VERY important and lucrative long term. I hate to admit it but the goons in Miramar have me by the short hairs. I live a very frugal and modest lifestyle but with kids and appropriate saving and retirement planning the thought of starting over scares me. And the reality is, there's no way in hell we won't have a contract in four years. If we don't someone please repost this four years from today and make me eat my words. I suppose anything is possible. The point is our ask from June was omitting the new SWA book and the pending DAL AIP which lets just assume will pass. Truly hope they are trolling this board and understand how much more money they just cost themselves by playing this stall tactic. It will bite them in the long run. In the meantime let them pretend they run an employee friendly airline while FOs are leaving in droves. Never ceases to amaze me how truly clueless JS and JB are.

Obviously the picketing but what are other ways we can show investors how much we ******ing loath our management? How utterly dissatisfied we are with a "quick upgrade" and these patronizing high five type schemes meant for elementary children?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk