Thread: Spirit guys....
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 07:13 PM
Short Bus Drive
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: Guppy Capt.

Originally Posted by luv757 View Post
I have a baggage issue and I just gotta tell you all, your baggage folks at DCA are probably some of the most unprofessional in the industry. My GF was traveling from SJO to DCA via FLL. One of her bags didn't make the connect in FLL to the DCA flight (understandable). My issue starts when your baggage department couldn't answer any of her questions about her bag due to the fact that they "had to go home". That was their reason. The winner that they use as their courier to deliver the bags is also reflective of the professional courtesy extended by the DCA baggage guys. He not only failed to call us prior to delivering the bag (as he agreed he would do) to make sure one of us would be able to accept the bag, but he proceeded to hang up on me when I offered to meet him at any place of his choosing to get the bag (and before you get any ideas I was using a conversational tone and simply said I was happy to meet him wherever was easiest for him to get the bag).

I don't believe that this behavior is representative of you all as a whole (although in light of the whole CEO email thing, maybe it is) but I have to tell you, I am really unimpressed.

Very professional of you though to bring this up on a message board.? I'm unimpressed with you.
Sorry for the issue, but I am sure it is not any of the pilot's fault. We have what, two flights a day? These people in DCA don't give crap about others. They make minimum wage. BTW, was your girlfriend ID90? Also, I am pretty sure the courier is not SPIRIT!

If you are that concerned, call the courier who handled the bags, and complain THERE! Not here on a message board.

Good Day.