View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 10:03 PM
Arctichicken
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2016
Position: 737 tiller master

Originally Posted by Reggie Dunlop View Post
In the six months since the merger was announced I have yet to meet one of you trembling, hyperbolic paranoid tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy farmers out on the line.

You make me a little nervous, but I am hoping that you are just the usual half dozen fear mongering malcontents that seem to inhabit every pilot ***** board since the internet was invented.

All the guys I meet seem pretty happy and looking forward to the future. You would think it is the end days to read all the bull**** in this thread. I guess checking in from time to time on APC is as useless as FI became years ago. Even the comedy nuggets are too few and far between all the chicken little prognostications.

Might be time to punch out of APC.
I'm guessing you don't work for the airgroup. If you did, you'd know how this management operate.
This merger does not benefit our pilot group; we have nothing to gain and everything to lose. If you have nothing constructive to add but only condescending remarks, please do all of us a favor and punch out of APC as you have suggested.