View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 07:47 AM
MD11HOG
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2006
Position: MD11 F/O

Originally Posted by fdx727pilot View Post
No, saying you won't play for the team that drafts you, because you're too good for them, makes you a spoiled brat. What team you play for has nothing to do with where you live.

Let me guess. You made WB FO within a year on property, are a proud 32%er and are a spoiled brat? Or are you just a "richard" by nature?
Maybe the Chargers Management should have asked Eli. No, your right , a person should be forced to work where they don't want to in America.. That's why I think you voted yes for STV. Did You? And you live in MEM because the company said commuters aren't "loyal pilots". Don't you?

As to your guesses about me: After 1 year with the FedEX, I was still trowing boxes 5 nights a week in the MEM hub. So wrong again. I'm proud I voted not to give the company the ability to send me and my fellow pilots on a one month deployment against their will without pay for your days off. You probably thought 3 or 6 months was OK. No one has ever called me spoiled and I can't think of a single example. Now as far as me being a "Richard", That debate is still open. But at least I know when I'm being a d!ck.

PS Your avatar is smokin

MOAB; Since we don't have any hard numbers on the size of the bases, It's tough to make a SWAG(scientific wild *** guess). But wide body CAPT, we've got 500 that will go to Bagdad FDA for that. So filled. 70 WB F/O's ?I'd say we've got that pretty well covered. Capt in Paris? no problems. Narrow body F/O? I'd guess we've got 50 guys that will do it.