Kalittta Air
Atlas
Omni Air
Cape Air
Every part 135 pilot in the country
Many part 91 pilots in the country
And thousands upon thousands of military pilots

Plus many more I'm prob forgetting.

And: the spirit, jetblue , frontier pilots + thousands of military pilots that will try to move up to AA, UA, DAL ,leaving RJ guys slots only at ULCCs.
I said regional pilots. That is what I counted. Kalitta is not a regional. Nor is Atlas. Nor is FlexJets/NetJets.

CapeAir? MAC? Those are well beneath a regional. Great Lakes? Maybe they are a regional. Maybe. But they will likely be out of business soon anyways.

Have you seen the pay scales and quality of life at many of the places that you listed? Those are career destinations. Many regional pilots will be leaving the regionals to go and work there. Kalitta pays as much as a major now. NetJets is a career for most pilots.

My statement was correct.

Here's another statement.

In the next 8 years, the majors/LCC's will hire more than all of those that you listed except for the part 91's. I don't have a good figure on those.

Imagine how different it will be if even 50% of all current regional pilots are gone to the majors/lcc's in 5 years. It will likely be even more than that.

AAL has already said that they currently have 10 regionals, but will be cutting it to 5 in the next few years. Delta is buying airplanes and cutting regional feed. So is United.