Thread: JetBlue Latest and Greatest

PasserOGas , 10-23-2016 06:34 AM
Banned
PasserOGas
Banned
close
  • Joined APC
    Feb 2009
Quote: Just wondering, unless you're flying a wide body at DL, they make about $5 more than we do on the a319/320. Where did u get the 30-40% numbers from. And if the 8% raise goes through, it's even less of a gap. By no means am I a juicer, I'm a committee member, but let's be realistic about the stuff we write or say. It's very offensive for u to generalize and say that we need to grow some ⚽️⚾️������. Wear your lanyard and support the group. And stay educated on what's realy going on. We do have some individuals that won't pay dues, and won't Support their fellow pilots volunteering their time to achieve a better contract for all of us, although they'll benefit from it.
Let's stay united and informed....

They do have better benefits. But that's why we voted in a union and that's why we're negotiating.
I honestly get the slight feeling that u are interested in going to DL. I believe you should. It's a great company and you won't be looked down to.

You are only looking at 12 year captain. We are not all 12 year captains. I looked again at the math. It should be 17% less for 12 year captains not 30%. And around 25%-40% for FO depending on their longevity. I was doubling the difference when accounting for our sh!t benefits when it actually scales.

Also, I'm not a quitter. I'm not going to DAL. Pointing out that they make more money doesn't mean I want to start over at year 1 there. If they called when B6 did, you bet I'd be there. But I'm here now. I'm not going to throw my hands up and say "At least I have a job!", while B6 gets a discount on my labor.