Thread: Envoy or PSA
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 02:38 PM
Folove
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2016

Ex XJT guy here. I didn't qualify for PSA expedited Skype interview either. I recently interviewed with them and it was a walk in the park. Good guys at the presentation who didn't try to brain wash you and told you "if you think this the right place for you, come join us. If not, then thanks for coming out and good luck to you."

The HR portion was where they asked most questions. My technical was all Jeppesen and nothing more. The entire interview lasted about 10 minutes. The written test in my opinion determines how long your interview will last. I personally know I did well as I studied my butt off and didn't try to take anything for granted. Because of that, I did very well on the written and knew all the answers. The gouge is online also which makes it that much easier. PSA is growing and seems to be the place to be at right now. I didn't select ENY for that very reason. Reserve. ENY from my understanding is just like ASA.

ENY is a great company but lots of senior people there from what I read. I can't do reserve much longer anymore as I was reserve the entire time I was at ASA(ExpressJet). However, ENY seems to be hiring tons of people. Reserve times may drop if they haven't already. It really comes down to what do you prefer most.

Best of luck!