Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by TonyC View Post
10-06-2015:

12-24-2015

December 1, 2016

Breaking News

DELTA PILOTS RATIFY NEW CONTRACT

This morning, the pilots of Delta Air Lines ratified an amended collective bargaining agreement. The voting closed at 10:00 a.m. EST, with 95 percent of the eligible Delta pilots casting a ballot. Of those, 82 percent voted "in favor" of the new agreement, which is effective immediately through December 31, 2019.

In a letter to the pilots, Delta Master Executive Council chairman Capt. John Malone wrote, "The ratification of this new contract ensures Delta pilots remain among the very top of airline pilot wage earners and recognizes the value we bring to the recent unprecedented success of Delta Air Lines."

Well, looks like they got it all done before we even got the last installment of our 30 pieces of silver.

Thanks for reminding everyone how wise I am. For the record I also gave Trump a good shot about the same time frame. I was pro TA but unlike some bitter clingers on the no side, a no vote would not have been the worst thing that ever happened. If you take off the brown colored glasses you can probably see that in my first post you quoted.

So Tony Let me ask an honest question, do you think our signing had any impact on the UPS negotiations and the subsequent Delta done deal? Or are we all out there on our own little islands?