Thread: Envoy Info II
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 08:00 PM
Shiner
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2011

Originally Posted by Smutter View Post

HAS THE COMPANY FIXED THE SCHEDULES YET? Answer is no.

So yes we are hiring a lot, Qol still sucks here, and were coming up on the yearly promise of, things will be better in January. So far that has failed the last two years, and the last email from the union said he had hope it might get a little better. Talking to the reps the crj schedules don't have many available fixes and will remain rough.

Big changes were made at AAG in October and we were told back then that improving the schedules for Envoy was a top priority. We were also told that it couldn't be done immediately and that it would take until at least January to see an improvement.

I've had a look at the preliminary lines for the ORD 145 and things are looking much better.

Average credit looks to be back above 80 hours, from December's average of 72. That's a 10% increase in a month where typically block hours go down.

Average days off also increased from 12.4 in December to 13.1 in January.

All these increases took place in a base where flying was reduced by 29 lines. I'm guessing the improvements in the DFW lines are even better.

I realize these numbers might not blow anyone away, but I think it's more evidence we are seeing a very dramatic shift from how we are valued by AAG. Hopefully this is just the beginning and the awful schedules are a thing if the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk