View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 03:21 AM
Jetjok
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006
Position: Retired

First of all, to know Priscilla is to love Priscilla, but it is tough to really get to know her, however, once you do, she'll be your friend for life. Really!

Secondly, Loni very well could win the Miss congeniality contest, However, she is not the brightest bulb in the box, having been moved from job to job for at least the last 17 years that I'm aware of, and probably a number of years before that. I wouldn't ask her the time of day, and when I had to deal with her, the conversation always went like this: me - dial crew scheduling; Loni - "Crew Scheduling, Loni speaking"; me - CLICK!

Since I've not done reserve in a long time, praise Allah, I don't know the answer to your one-in-seven question, but I do know this: if you don't get an answer from your crew scheduler, ask to speak to one of the scheduling supervisors. Many times they know either the answer, or the reason, the computer won't give you a valid answer. OR, do what lots of us have been doing for a long time..... just hang up and call back in about 12 hours when you can ask another scheduler your question. But also remember this, it's usually easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission.