View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 07:29 PM
JesuitValen
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2016

Originally Posted by Avroman View Post
This is why ALPA is a failure. A bunch of individual associations looking out for themselves rather than a true union willing to stand together.... then again that in itself is impossible as regional and mainline ALPA are in direct conflict of interest with each other in many ways. The sooner we realize if we ALL stood together and made it clear every pilot, not just ones at one specific company would stand together and walk the line, we could have a shot at making all airline pilot jobs liveable in pay and work rules. Put all airlines on the same footing as far as pilot contracts. Work as a true UNION and not a bunch of cutthroat associations.
Unfortunately, pilots do the opposite, ALPA is a mirror to us. There are times i envy electricians and plumbers, and when the drones replace us, I'll be signing up to be a journeyman. I live near a couple of electricians, i think i could run some wire.

I got no fight with ALPA but you watch the things APA says to their brothers at Envoy (american eagle at the time of bankruptcy) in public statements, it makes me wonder why ALPA leadership cant be the same way. I used to think they hated us, and now I see they simply neglect regionals.

Maybe years back it'll all make sense once i don the double breast and pound down the koolaid. You're on guard!!