Thread: Envoy
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 05:40 PM
Smutter
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2015

Originally Posted by Jecain7 View Post
these envoy threads are so frustrating, i should just say thanks but no thanks on my conditional offer and go interview at republic or something because I honestly have no clue who to believe. It sounds like no end in sight to all the misery going on. Cr700 and dacuj can feel free to not reply because I least of all believe them.
Take the word of line pilots or two guys the company pays to post on here.

It's not the end of the world here but things need to change dramatically.

- Crjs gone
- Emj leaving slowly
- Schedules are bad, facts show that.
- just about every line pays 75ish, so it's better to be a senior reserve pilot
- Qol is rough here
- Reserves are being beaten into the ground, - just take a look at the group in the terminal, we look like zombies

If you don't care about flow, then choose anywhere but AA WO'S. Every other company is hiring AA is the only one doing flow.

Do you arrive to be the best or just number 4, because if you come here and eventually flow, you're only flowing to the bottom big carrier. Republic has much better Qol and Schedules. The fact that you listen to dacuj and cr700 means you belong here, look on every forum and talk to any envoy pilot, they will all say the same here, it's rough. It's not over sour grapes either, all of us understand things change, just things keep changing for the worst here.

Last edited by Smutter; 01-03-2017 at 05:50 PM.