Thread: Envoy
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 01:50 PM
rondonq1
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2016

Originally Posted by Eaglepilot84 View Post
Amiga, the flow is real...did I say otherwise? I'm going to break it down realllllll simple for you. We will never be properly staffed to the point where envoy management will release more past the metered amount. Did that get though to you cupcake?
My very sweet friend and chico de madre. You are so right about one thing. Envoy is not staffed properly. That will be the undoing of the junior ones looking to flow. If more flying is brought on, then that means more pilots are needed. After your 824 leave, then you have a big problem. Envoy is already assigning junior man like they are candy. Do you think this will get better if more flying comes your way? I am saying if you are outside of 824, you need to look somewhere besides AA. Your flow is going to slow down. Very slow. About 15 guys each month. That is about all. It will be hard to let them go because of staffing is so bad. Some months, they may have to hold back off of that 15. Sometimes, young friend, you are blinded by the words of your management. They are like a swan song singing a song to you at bedtime. Singing to you about the flow and how good things are going to be. Bad news for you is that the person singing the song is not your madre. It's el diablo and he is singing you lies.