View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 12:13 PM
TWInsider
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2017

Originally Posted by Jet1337 View Post
There's whining and complaining and there is constructive criticism. The OP being the latter- it's a helluva writeup with specifics.

With that said, are you looking to transfer your PC-12 experience to another operator? Close APC now, update your resume and apply to the likes of Planesense, Boutique Air and Surf Air. Look forward and put your energy into finding a more stable operation.

Appreciate the support! I only wrote this as I have had a guilty conscience with all the new baby SIC's coming into the company that have no clue what they have gotten themselves into. 90% of them are miserable and depressed about having committed a year to this place. As for me I have a few more months before my training contract is up. I am so close to the end it doesn't make sense for me to write Tradewind a check to leave. I think I am going to head to the regionals and am just waiting to put in my apps until I am ready to walk out the door. If the pilot overlord of TJSJ gets a reference call about you applying at another carrier you get black balled and are given the WORST schedules available to pilots. AKA airport ready reserve sitting in the un air-conditioned crew lounge. Cue "evil villain laughing" soundtrack in the background.