Thread: Boutique Air
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 09:29 AM
RBZL
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Originally Posted by azaz View Post
Interviewed on Sunday morning and was offered a position on Monday morning. The technical interview was about 30 minutes long asking me about [...]
Originally Posted by thenewguyhere View Post
P.S..... They'd rather you not post the interview questions (they are watching). It's not helping anyone, as they change the questions every time someone posts them. I know your intention was to help people, so kudos.
Yep - I'm not lying when I say it's basic IFR knowledge and refuse to give out specific questions. They're fairly textbook and there are no trick questions. If you can't answer them on your own, you're going to have a bad time through training.

I'm still enjoying BTQ as well. Haven't had much contact with the chief aside from what goes out to everyone, but I'm not in DEN. Pilots are generally friendly and down-to-earth. We've had some WX+MX issues lately that have been frustrating for everyone in the company, but from what I can see they've done their best to handle them. Word is we also have two new PC-12s coming within the next month or so. Still don't have any regrets about coming here. Still plan to upgrade at 1200 hours and reassess around 1500.