Thread: Boutique Air
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 02:13 PM
N993T
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2016
Position: PC12, Captain

Once again I piggy back on what my friend "thenewguyhere" had to say. Nailed it as usual. I'll miss flying with him.

But while he sees "light at the end of the tunnel" and chooses to move on, I choose to stick around for the long haul and see what happens. I expect I'll be here a minimum of another 18 months. By choice.

We've experienced growing pains for sure, and the last couple of weeks have been much more work than fun, but management is well aware of it. It is amazing how far a little thing like an email from the CEO thanking us for hard work during difficult times goes, at least for me. And we got one of those yesterday.

I think there are big things ahead, and I'd hate to miss out on it. Good luck to those of you who are interviewing, and congrats to the new hire. Welcome aboard. But let me reiterate the warning-don't give out the interview questions, especially with enough information attached to easily identify you. They really don't like it, and I totally get and support that. There's more than enough info in this now 115 page thread anyway.