View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 04:13 PM
C130H
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2016
Position: Legacy C130 Galley Operation Instructor

Originally Posted by TWInsider View Post

Finally TWPilot, in respect to your head in the sand about the new SIC’s that are not happy. You are right. NOT ALL of them regret coming here. There are 1 maybe 2 that don’t seem to complain or even talk very much in general. But I personally know of 4 out of the class of 5 that came down 2.5 months ago that are “going home” to put in applications with other carriers or are going on military orders because they are not experiencing what they were sold..
While I normally do not feel the need to stoop to the level of drama this post is creating, but when my life and decisions are specifically referenced, and incorrectly at that, I feel the need to remove the slanderous association from my name. As in the airlines, military pilots are required to maintain currency, not only in the airplane, but in weapons systems, deployment readiness…the list goes on and on. I openly gave Tradewind the majority of my time during the busy season, with the understanding I could take extensive military leave on the back end in order to become recurrent in the C-130, get spun up with my new unit and attend upgrade school. I take it quite personally that you feel the need use my situation as a way to create credibility in your post. Tradewind has been nothing but understanding and supportive of my military requirements.

Originally Posted by TWPilot View Post
Your numbers are wrong on the new class ** and *, seeing as you come from that new class and are unhappy you try to bring the other new SICs down with your bad attitudes. And if you are so unhappy with this company why don't you leave? Tradewind is a great company to work for and I personally love it and I am not who you say I am.
As for specifically “calling me out” for initiating this post, what you do not know is that during my time at Tradewind I was able to assist ** in revamping a welcome package for the Tradewind new hire classes. I have sent money saving solutions to management and have been met with encouragement to continue sending new ideas. I have brought up multiple issues to standard captains as well as management and have had positive feedback and results. Ironically, just today, I offered to work a recruiting booth at this year’s Women in Aviation Conference to assist in growing our ranks. Why would I openly burn a company and then offer to assist with recruiting. If you would like to see the email, please feel free to reach out to myself, or ** up north.
My husband has been on multiple overnights, successfully I might add. Dispatch was more than willing to work with him so that he could catch a repo out of Miami in order to move some of our belongings. He is constantly making cookies for ground personnel here, in Nevis and in St Barths as he understands the hard work that they all put into helping our company run more smoothly.

None of the aforementioned items are consistent with the OP’s disgruntled post, nor do they warrant that I myself am the one who posted. I would appreciate it, if people have issues or questions, that they bring them to me directly!

Last edited by UAL T38 Phlyer; 01-11-2017 at 05:32 PM.