Old 01-18-2017, 10:34 AM
Jefferson
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2014

Originally Posted by No Lies View Post
Yes he does.

Lets change the questions to something a little more accurate, but still using the same questions.

1. Which regional airline sends more pilots to the Legacy carriers by PERCENTAGE of entire pilot group?
2. If you reach the end of the new hire training program and need some more simulator time to get your check-ride recommendation...can you get it, or are you sent on your way?
3. Which major carrier (if any) REQUIRES PIC time? (hint: Southwest only) (All carriers put weight on PIC)
4. What percentage of new hires make it to "A" line. What percentage will never be off of Reserve? What percentage will see a captain upgrade in under 2 years?

Its time to make a "smart choice". Look for a company with "stability" and not just one that claims it. Stability would come from a company that has a future and one that is growing.

Decent re-write.. thanks.

Some issues with previous responses.

"I guarantee the answer is whichever regional has the largest pilot group" That would seem reasonable.. but its bad statistics. None of the hiring algorithms put weight into "current employer size" Someone will argue they dont want to hire all their feeders pilots away.. thats not true.
what would happen if i fail training questions? Not what I said. No lies reworded it better...
Yes he does. No. He doesn't

Some good thoughts in this thread that aren't from me... If you have some questions to add.. then lets add them.. but if all you want to do is argue for the sake of being right.. upgrade...