Old 01-18-2017, 11:15 AM
pagey
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: Left

Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
Decent re-write.. thanks.

Some issues with previous responses.

"I guarantee the answer is whichever regional has the largest pilot group" That would seem reasonable.. but its bad statistics. None of the hiring algorithms put weight into "current employer size" Someone will argue they dont want to hire all their feeders pilots away.. thats not true.
what would happen if i fail training questions? Not what I said. No lies reworded it better...
Yes he does. No. He doesn't

Some good thoughts in this thread that aren't from me... If you have some questions to add.. then lets add them.. but if all you want to do is argue for the sake of being right.. upgrade...
You are twisting my words. I didn't say "majors like to hire pilots from larger companies". It's simple math that a regional with the most pilots(or close) is going to send more pilots to majors. So like I said your first question is loaded and should have no bearing on anyone's decision of employer.

As far as the failing, why would you even care about those other questions if you were confident in your ability to pass training? Again, someone showing effort and general good attitude isn't going to be sent home without being given an opportunity to be successful.