Thread: Envoy
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 09:10 AM
lakehouse
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2008
Position: forever fo

Originally Posted by Korben Dallas View Post
I know 11 and 13 days off might be bottom of the barrel but what is the MAX days off at LGA? I used to work for Eagle, in a non-pilot capacity, just toying with the idea of coming back. I might be too late because my seniority at the Delta wholly owned is pretty sweet. What worries me is that Delta says 'No' to some guys for seemingly no apparent reason, that after months of interview prep. Jumping regionals is generally a ****ty idea, I do realize this. However, flight benefits actually matter me though, because I really use them. It would be nice not to be bumped by a Delta retiree that shows up last-minute for a flight to Europe. That, and so few business seats...

Also, why the hell is AA adding 145's to LGA when NY generally likes two-class airplanes? Delta will likely pull the 200's out by end of year. Long story short - 2.5 years here with a *chance* at Delta or 5 years to flow. I know no one can give me the right advice, but just spitballing...
Btw, can I get my employee number back?
My opinion is we will do all the 50 seat flying from LGA and JFK soon, and it'll back door fill the lion share of Miami 50 seat flying as the planes mostly cycle through JFK mid day. I'm also guessing the 50 seaters are being preferred over 2 class airplanes in LGA because of slot holding. This isn't the old AA.